Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This server need edit

I agree M.
Anyways,

1) Not a bad idea, but it had been suggested before and we all seem to not want free rounds on the server. Wouldn't be bad though if only 2-3 free rounds per map.
2, 3 and 4) Ranks are really useless and needless in DR. I don't know why anyone would suggest that. You have frags as points, reach 100 and consider yourself one of the tops in the server.
5) Already there, type awards.
6) There's no such thing as "VIP" in ZoD, which means there's no pay2win and have extra crap here.
7) What do you mean by Admin Menu? What would that be useful for? Admins already have AMX menu that they can slap/slay/ban with.

And you're welcome. I'm sure we disappointed you #roz4ever
[Image: paydayheader.png]

Y'all arr a bunch of douchebags

I, truly apologize for some of the behavior these people are showin towards you. Take my word, all of your suggestions are noted and will be implemented soon. Please be patient d and as always #rozforever.

What the hell are you talking about wtf

[Image: CQ0CJUc.gif]

(08-31-2017, 06:19 PM)Lisalicious Wrote: What the hell are you talking about wtf

You are not experienced enough at understanding these complicated codes. It's a different language and needs time, patience.. and a suicide call line just in case..
[Image: paydayheader.png]

Charles, is that you?

You mean use butt on server? I will talk to Spark about this.
[Image: 34drdcx.jpg]

I guess he means "allow the extra items to be used in all of special round"
which is shit, it is the best thing to get it disabled in modes so the specials doesn't get ruined.
vip menu ? i joined and enjoyed here because no bullshit like that.
admin menu ? i don't know if you are blind or not
top15,your rank, bla bla ? why not to use the chat commands ? lol ?
[Image: 76561198836756188.png]

(08-31-2017, 11:14 PM)Siscon Wrote: I AM FUNNY AF

btw he generally means to say a free round where the terrorist is not capable of using the traps and where the humans cant get weapons just a race to knie the T basically....
well i think we could either have like a vote system where we type /fr and needs 5 votes for the next round to be free or something like that..
I like ZoD for no VIP in DR...
I hope the free gun in zp gets disabled soon -.-
~ Deadly Viper ~

bro i'm sorry no Vip menu but i mean in Admin menu Free glow and admin hats mod and hp +30 and armor +15 and slay and kick and ban :3
[Image: YY_YYYY_816586_large.jpg]
ZoD*| Vin Diesel [!] م

(08-31-2017, 05:41 PM)iNdulgence Wrote: Y'all arr a bunch of douchebags

I, truly apologize for some of the behavior these people are showin towards you. Take my word, all of your suggestions are noted and will be implemented soon. Please be patient d and as always #rozforever.

ok bro thank you Smile
[Image: YY_YYYY_816586_large.jpg]
ZoD*| Vin Diesel [!] م