Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
10 Years Zombies on Drugs

Wow, time sure flies fast. Can you believe it?

We are now celebrating 10 years of Zombies on Drugs, ZoD has been around for a whole decade. Over the past 10 years we've ran 8 cs 1.6 servers and thousands of players have played on them. We've met people from all around the world. We've had countless hours of fun playing  the game and we've had a chance to learn and grow together as a community. So we want to wish ZoD a happy 10th birthday!

Lets remember all the people that have been with us and have taken an active part in the ZoD team throughout the last 10 years:

We want to thank each and every one of them for being part of our team and for the invaluable work that they have done for this community. We also want to thank everyone who has ever been an Admin and has helped keep the servers enjoyable and supported us financially. And finally, we want to thank all our community members and players for their time spent with us and for taking part in the ZoD experience. We couldn't have hit this milestone without you.

So, happy 10th birthday to the ZoD community, and may we have another 10 years of fun ahead of us.
[Image: rA4ilkf.png]

Owsum

This community despite the time and having been in bad times is a solid community each of them has shown their interest in the community and more now, many of us are waiting for the new CSGO servers

#LongLiveZoD
[Image: dark_wizard_by_kaisernazrin-d6jdf4d.png]

[Image: 76561198115845328.png]

I have been waiting for this kind of post for some time now. My faith is if you want to achieve something in your life. You have to work hard for it. Your dedication is measured by the amount of sweat and blood you have invested in its achievement. So many hurdles, ditches and dark days. So many attempts, so many tries to sabotage. So many strives, yet they couldn't break the will. I admit, things would have been a lot better if some steps were taken with a positive attitude but then again, its just the luck of a draw. Once again, lots of tries and cries and lots of hurdles and troubles but at the end, Xeoni still couldn't make it up to the staff member position. Press F for the puta.
[Image: giphyc148d.gif]

Happy birthday ZOD. Have fun. Without me this time. You mutha fuckers Smile)))
[Image: giphy.gif]

Even if I joined this community quite late, I'm still happy that I've been able to experience ZoD and it's wonderful community, Hopefully for years to come, I can still come here and have a good laugh.

(08-09-2020, 01:42 PM)Abdul Wrote: I have been waiting for this kind of post for some time now. My faith is if you want to achieve something in your life. You have to work hard for it. Your dedication is measured by the amount of sweat and blood you have invested in its achievement. So many hurdles, ditches and dark days. So many attempts, so many tries to sabotage. So many strives, yet they couldn't break the will. I admit, things would have been a lot better if some steps were taken with a positive attitude but then again, its just the luck of a draw. Once again, lots of tries and cries and lots of hurdles and troubles but at the end, Xeoni still couldn't make it up to the staff member position. Press F for the puta.
I Shouldn't have laughed at this the way I did god damn it lmao

The mere fact that members from all times this community has went went through still care even though nobody is playing anymore goes to show how strong this family is Heart
Happy Birthday ZoD and thanks to everyone who helped in the development of this place.
[Image: r0FkHGd.jpg]

Happy birthday to ZoD for being the best community in cs 1.6. I really enjoy playing ZoD community way back in 2014 when i played it and it was a really good times the admins in ZoD was really nice and awesome especially YEEZUS always keeps talking about Ultras|x30n1 both of them are funny player and they are in love with each others. Big Grin
I can't wait to play ZoD server in CS GO i am excited to play ZoD server again is a great community and it was the best memories that i have played on the community.
Bring back Ultras|x30n1 and hana fubuki!

LongLiveZoD best community ever!
[Image: faba826d126d9a54fcb2b1838c1f24b0.jpg]

Guys, we are a big family, when I heard everyone was going their own way when ZoD became inactive, I was disappointed but I never lost hope and I even asked people to play on the Cs 1.6 server

Imagine when I spoke to Spark about few months ago and confirmed that ZoD will be back on CS:GO, I was happy and believe me, the only reason why I installed CS:GO is because of ZoD

I was an admin for 4 months (Paid for 3 myself and Siscon paid for 1 month) and in CS:GO I'll gladly pay to support the server...AND MAKE YOUR GAMEPLAY HELL AHHAHAAHHA (Joking hehehe)

Let's all go out and when the servers on CS:GO are on, let's make ZoD how it was in the golden days.

Happy Birthday ZoD

Regards

Therealkiller[HalaMadrid<3]
MEMEZ
[Image: hhh_zpsfzeqag0v.png]
That's on GTA SA:MP ''I'm Thomas Eriksen''
[Image: bdD3SLV.png]